Looking good is hard for some people, here is some tips for getting you started.
You should use:
- A good all over cleanser, such as soap or body wash. Organic is best
- Moisturizer for dry skin daily.
- Facial exfoliate (grainy scrub) to help remove dead skin cells, which you should use a few times per week.
- Face wash for your skin type: dry/sensitive, normal, oily or combination.
- Toner to improve your skin tone and tighten pores.
- Facial moisturizer to leave your face feeling silky smooth.
- A rich shaving gel to help your razor glide over your skin.
- A razor with an aloe and/or vitamin strip to discourage nasty razor burn.
- Contact a recommended dermatologist if you feel that your skin needs professional attention.
Take good care of your teeth:
- Get an electric toothbrush.
- Get good quality Toothpaste.
- Use Antiseptic and anti-plaque mouthwash.
- Dental floss at least once a week.
- Using all three of these products in combination after every meal if possible.
- Visit your dentist for regular check-ups and cleaning.
For good hair you need:
- A shampoo for your hair type – thin, thick, colored, dry, oily or normal.
- Daily shampooing to clean your hair.
- Conditioner to leave your hair shiny, healthy and smooth.
- A comb to help navigate your tangles.
- Gel or another styling product to help hold your preferred style.
For your skin you should:
- Apply deodorant and/or antiperspirant liberally each morning.
- Pluck any stray hairs between your eyebrows.
- Trim any nose or ear hairs that you can see.
- Use sunscreen and lotion every day, even if it is cloudy or rainy outside.
- Buy a small lip balm to treat chapped lips.
- Splurge on nice cologne
- Use preparation H on eyes to get rid of bags
- Take a multivitamin everyday
- Get real sun and fresh air everyday
- Stay happy and it will show in your appearance